Good Finance is a company specialized in mini credits. He is a member of the Spanish Association of Micro Loans and CreamFinance.
The financial group has offices in other countries and also works with Spain. Among the Good Finance products you can find.
What to know about Good Finance’s personal loan?
- They allow you to request from € 50 to € 1,000. If you are a new customer you can request a maximum amount of € 300.
- The first loan of € 300 will be totally free without any interest. It will be from the second loan when you can reach € 1,000 at your request.
- You can return it between 1 and 30 days. It is possible to access a promotion so that the maximum return period reaches 62 days.
- The debtor rate is 30%, which represents an Annual Equivalent Rate of 2,334%
- Good Finance works with the Hal-Cash service , a banking service that allows you to receive your loan money at any time at any ATM associated with Hal-Cash.
- Does not accept clients with debts in Asnef or some other delinquency list.
- It is possible to defer the payment for 10, 15 or 30 days, as long as you request the deferment before the loan expiration date and pay the relevant fees to such deferment.
- If you do not make the loan payment you will be charged a commission of 1% daily on the total amount of the loan, with a maximum of 100%.
- In case of early return you will be entitled to a reduction in costs, but Good Finance will charge you compensation for expenses related to early return. The charge may never exceed 0.5% of the amount reimbursed in advance.
How does Good Finance’s personal loan work?
Good Finance offers personal loans with a huge availability thanks to its connection with Hal-Cash, an application with which you can have your money in a number of ATMs.
You only need to download the application and, thanks to its geolocation, it will tell you in which banks you can get the money granted by Good Finance. Easier, impossible!
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF CONTENT PRODUCTS
- € 300 for free if you are a new customer
- Immediate response
- Application and processing totally online
- Possibility of receiving the amount on the weekend thanks to Hal-Cash
- You can access promotions that make your payment be made in a maximum of 62 days
- It allows payments to be deferred and amortized in advance, although it requires paying commissions
- You can get a maximum of € 300 if you have not been a customer before
- High interest rate
- Does not accept ASNEF
- It requires demonstrable monthly income: payroll, pension, self-employed or unemployment benefit
- Charges commission for prepayment and for extension in return